This is to announce the release of Pound v1.5.
Changes in this version:
- support for sessions by Basic Authentication: "Session BASIC" parameter
- stringent syntax checking of request.
- user-defined request character set(s): new parameters CSsegment,
CSparameter, CSqid, CSqval
- option to limit the request size: parameter MaxRequest
- single log function rather than #ifdefs.
- added LogLevel 4 (same as 3 but without the virtual host info).
- added HeadRemove directive (allows to delete a header from requests).
- location rewriting on redirect (codes 301, 302, 303, 307): the content is
changed to reflect the location for Pound rathre than the back-end
- some bug fixes and speed improvements
Enjoy and let me know how it works for you. We'll allow about one week for
the initial responses and then we'll open the wish-list for the next