Hi Pound Mailinglist!
I have some really basic Pound questions that I would like to ask:
- For a web server the most valuable resource is RAM. Is this also true for
- Can anyone share their configuration (CPU/RAM) and of cource the workload
for the server?
- I can not find a way to select a loadbalancing policy (e.g. round-robin,
weighted etc), but I guess weighted is the most appropriate description?
(any other principle planned?)
- Pound does loadbalancing on the HTTP level. We should really need the same
for FTP. As anyone used such a software?
- The ha_port sounds like a solution that is a must. As anyone any
experience in creating a daemon process that will intercept the Pound ha_port
and at the same time performning helth-checks on the target web server?
Hopfully You have the answer to some (or all) question. A RFTM answer is
perfectly OK, but I have really tried to find the information I'm looking for.