Cookie sessions seem to be broken for me. The problem seems similar to
Does this problem still exist in the current beta? Having a quick look
at the code, I thought I saw the fix there ...
A more detailed problem description:
I am using a config like the following:
Now if I start a browser and enter the pound URL, it hangs and says it
is waiting for the server (using tcpdump, I see that the client sends a
package and the server answers with an ack, but nothing follows).
As soon as I remove the "Session" part, it works as expected.
I also tried using PARM and set the ID corretly in the URL I entered.
This worked (at least I got the answer from the backend server).
Another note (feature request, actually):
I am using some PHP code (it is actually the Horde framework) that tries
to set a cookie first for the session data. If this does not work, the
session data is provided using the URL.
So it would be very handy if I could use something like this:
So, if the session cookie is set, use it. Otherwise try the URL. If none
matches, it is a new session.